Wednesday, January 9, 2008

sleep



I can't sleep I feel cold and alone. When I lay down I feel restless, so I have to sit up. Alone in the dark, I search my mind for something to keep me busy. All I have is work I think. And I'm sick of it don't get me wrong I like work it's fun. But it's the only thing in my life that's constant. Noting is really set in stone in my life, but the beautiful destruction of my soul. Most of my life is fear. My fear is my sadness. As I put this down I don't have a central theme, my mind works in a jumble of thoughts. I wonder sometimes "is this the end, or the start of something new". So in the end I'll move on and hope that in the end it all works out for the best. I cant stop thinking... but I don't know what going on in my head just flashes ................